Saturday, April 11, 2020

Final CCR research post

In this post, I will be discussing the third question:

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?


Through this process, I have learned quite a few things about film. Prior to this project, I had really not put together a film opening or anything close to that. I really learned how much work is put into films after finalizing this project.

Additionally, I realized how important every aspect is to a film, whether it be the location, shot type, and the music. Every single thing adds to the end product in some way. When filming I also noticed how having a variety of shots matters because if the film was the same shot the whole way through it would be boring for the audience. Furthermore, the lighting of each shot is very important.

Lastly, I understood the significance behind the target audience of a film. This is because it decides how well or poor the film will do.  Moreover, films that have a specific target audience tend to do better in the movie industry. Overall, I believe this was a learning experience that really taught me the value of hard work and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR is here!!

After a long journey and hours of editing, I present to you.... My CCR!!! Here's a link to the CCR: https://www.wevideo.com/view/1656...